I accept Paypal as the primary payment method under account name "email@example.com".
This is the fastest way to receive creations - the instant transaction allows me to ship items as soon as they're finished.
PayPal payment instructions:
1. Log into your PayPal account (or create one) at https://www.paypal.com/.
2. Click the "Send & Request" at the top of the page, then click the "Pay for goods or services" button.
3. In the "email" field, enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" and click "Enter".
4. Enter the total purchase amount, including shipping (see below). Then click the "Add a note" button.
5. List all Titles and Quantities of creations being ordered. I must have this to know what you're ordering.
6. Enter your shipping address and click "Continue" to complete the PayPal payment. Thanks!
Otherwise, I can accept a money order, cashiers check, or personal check via US Mail. However, personal checks must
clear your bank before creations are shipped (this can take 2 weeks or more). Please contact me via email for details on
how to pay using these methods. Thank you!
If you are not satisfied with a creation once received, please contact me first via email to explain the issue.
If a return becomes necessary, the original sales price will be refunded (excluding shipping) once I receive the item.
Your creations will be shipped in a padded envelope.
Presently I only ship to the US and Canada via First-Class US Postal Service:
$3.00 to any US address
$5.00 to any Canada address
For shipments to the US, optional insurance is available for an additional fee:
$2.25 up to $100 value
$2.75 up to $200 value
$4.70 up to $300 value
Melissa's Custom Beadwork
"Turning your Imagination into Wearable Art"